- We are having cast iron Paniyarakkal / Paniyaram pan in 7 pits, 9 pits, 14 pits and 37 pits.
- We are having cast iron Paniyarakkal in 37 pits. For are giving ring base bottom for seating in burner and for 37 pits bottom in which heat can spread equally for all pits.
- It requires very less oil to cook. So, the healthy cookware for a fitter you.
- Making delicious and tasty paniyaram for the whole family in our Surya cast iron Paniyarakkal.
100% High Quality Cast Iron Paniyarakkal.
- No synthetic or chemical coating applied, Just pre-seasoned with edible oil.
Before using it for a First time:
- Apply Oil and Salt over the inner surface and keep it for a day.
- Heat the cookware to medium high temperature.
- Add hot water into the cookware until the utensil is completely soaked.
- Scrub it off well using and dish wash to remove the oil.
- Heat the cookware and scrub it with little oil and onion.
Now, The cookware is ready to use for cooking.