- We are having cast iron Paniyarakkal / Paniyaram pan in 7 pits, 9 pits & 14 pits.
- For 9 pits we are giving ring base bottom for seating in burner and for 14 pits we are giving flat base bottom in which heat can spread equally for all pits.
- It requires very less oil to cook. So, the healthy cookware for a fitter you.
100% High Quality Cast Iron Paniyarakkal.
- No synthetic or chemical coating applied, Just pre-seasoned with edible oil.
Before using it for a First time:
- Apply Oil and Salt over the inner surface and keep it for a day.
- Heat the cookware to medium high temperature.
- Add hot water into the cookware until the utensil is completely soaked.
- Scrub it off well using and dish wash to remove the oil.
- Heat the cookware and scrub it with little oil and onion.
Now, The cookware is ready to use for cooking.
There are no reviews yet.