Cast iron Adaikkal / Chapati Tawa is used to cook roti, chapati, fish fry, pizza, pan cake, delicious & crispy dosai…
our cast iron products are
- Heat retention
- Toxic free
- It requires very less oil to cook
100% High Quality Cast Iron Chapati / Roti Tawa.
Before using it for a First time:
- Apply Oil and Salt over the inner surface and keep it for a day.
- Heat the cookware to medium high temperature.
- Add hot water into the cookware until the utensil is completely soaked.
- Scrub it off well using and dish wash to remove the oil.
- Heat the cookware and scrub it with little oil and onion.
Now, The cookware is ready to use for cooking.