Akshayam Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- The process is done by removing the flesh from mature coconuts which have a higher oil content which is then ground up into coconut flakes.
- At a low temperature, the coconut flesh is then extracted using a press, much like the extraction of most other oils and we never use Sulphur for fast drying.
- It is unrefined, its distinctive and delicious smell remain intact.
- There are other ways to extract unrefined coconut oil, such as using a centrifuge, but it is believed that cold pressed coconut oil is superior.
* Sediments may be found at the bottom of the bottle due to the cold-pressed extract.
Looking for Quality Indian Groceries? We from Farms2Home deliver it in your Door Step. Order online, Sit and relax.