* Cast iron cooking helps your body with an iron intake as it by own nature absorbs iron into your food, which will be beneficial in reducing iron deficiency issues.
* Being toxic free, chemical free and enamel free ensures healthy cooking.
100% High Quality Cast-Iron Tadka Pan.
Before using it for a First time:
- Apply Oil and Salt over the inner surface and keep it for a day.
- Heat the cookware to medium high temperature.
- Add hot water into the cookware until the utensil is completely soaked.
- Scrub it off well using and dish wash to remove the oil.
- Heat the cookware and scrub it with little oil and onion.
Now, The cookware is ready to use for cooking.