Grilled vegetables, Grilled fish, Grilled tikka, Grilled chicken… the distinct taste of making it in cast iron Grill plate.
It also enriches iron content in our food.
It requires very less oil to cook.
100% High Quality Cast-Iron.
Before using it for a First time:
- Apply Oil and Salt over the inner surface and keep it for a day.
- Heat the cookware to medium high temperature.
- Add hot water into the cookware until the utensil is completely soaked.
- Scrub it off well using and dish wash to remove the oil.
- Heat the cookware and scrub it with little oil and onion.
Now, The cookware is ready to use for cooking.