- 100% Natural
- No preservatives | No added flavours | No added sugars | No added colours
- Rich in natural enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and is naturally antibacterial, providing immense health benefits. Can be used for sore-throat, helps suppress coughs. Good for skin. Helps healing burns and wounds.
- Jamun honey has numerous heath benefits. This honey has a low glycemic index thereby providing immense benefits for diabetics and is generally taken with amla powder.
- Though consultation with physician is recommended for diabetics before use, This honey is Slightly darker in color, has strong aroma and astringent in taste.
Moringa Honey – 600 g
- Jamun Honey is collected from nectar of Jamun flowers (naval / jambul / Indian Blackberry).
- This is a unifloral honey and does not have any natural or artificial flavours.
- Jamun honey is obtained from the apiaries set in jamun farms in TamilNadu, where the dominant flora for nectar source is m flowers. Collected by Indian Hive Bees (Apis Cerana Indica).
Store at room temperature and do not microwave or refrigerate.
12 People watching this product now!
Kombu (Small Bee) Honey | கொம்பு தேன் – 280 g
Rated 0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.