- The small bee or Kombu forest honey has been one of the most sought-after natural substances since ancient times.
- This type of bee, the Apis Florea, goes and collects nectar mostly from smaller medicinal plants.
- Size doesn’t matter as far as honey is concerned! Our small bee honey comes with unfiltered high pollen content and plant-based polyphenols.
- A considerable amount of Pollens and royal jelly is found in this variety of Honey and so is considered as god sent in the field of medicine. It helps to cure Impotence and improving the nervous system.
- This honey has been used in traditional medicines like Siddha and Ayurveda and is considered to be superior in quality by the alternative medicine practitioners.
- Kombu Honey is highly rich in Iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, calcium and vitamin C. This type of honey is an awesome antiseptic, that it restricts the growth of harmful micro-organisms.
- Consuming honey with warm water in the morning in the empty stomach helps to reduce weight and make a day fresh. It acts as a wonderful cure for sunburn too.
Kombu (Small Bee) Honey | கொம்பு தேன் – 280 g
Wild honey of kombu/small bees that collect nectar from flowers of medicinal plants.
- Unfiltered high pollen content – There could be a layer of honey wax at the top of the bottle due to the unfiltered pollen contents.
- Immunity-building raw ingredients
- Highly medicinal properties
Store at room temperature and do not microwave or refrigerate.
Out of stock