- Toor dal is the most popular and widely consumed dal in India and cooked most often in Indian households.
This is a Premium grade Toor Dal.
- Soaked the premium grade whole Toor dal in a water for a day to multiply its mineral and protein content.
- Will leave it a shade to dry the dhal to start germinate inside.
- Before the sprouts coming out, the whole toor been pounded and leave it in a shade to dry it properly.
- By this way, this toor dal is having enriched content of protein and its minerals naturally – which is very old traditional way of pounding a toor dal.
Eat healthy and stay fit..!