Broad beans or Mochai are sometimes called butter beans because of their rich, buttery taste. They have a flat, greenish or whitish, oval-shaped appearance and are easily found in almost any grocery store. While many of us may have avoided eating lima beans as children, they are a smart food to add to your meals at any age. Lima beans are rich in nutrients, budget-friendly, and easy to prepare.
Broad Beans Whole (Mochai) | 500 g
- It is a great source of protein, easy to cook and tastes delicious.
- It can be used to prepare authentic sambar and delicious “ArisiyamParuppu“.
- Loaded with fiber helps to stabilize blood glucose levels.
- Lowers cholesterol level and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Promotes bone development and strengthens bone.
10 People watching this product now!