Sugar, Water, Milk solids, Wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Cardamom, Sodium bicarbonate, Malic Acid & Class II Preservative (INS 224)
- Add 1/4 cup of water to 1 cup of GRB Gulab Jamun Mix and knead gently into dough.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Make small balls of dough applying oil / GRB ghee on both palms. Deep fry in hot oil / GRB ghee over a low flame until golden brown.
- Soak the fried Jamuns in hot sugar syrup until they completely absorb the syrup.
- Serve hot.
- Tip: Ensure the correct frying temperature of oil / ghee by dropping the ball into it, so that it slowly rises to the surface.
- Sugar Syrup: Add equal measures of sugar and water then boil for 5 minutes.