- Roasted Channa / Chickpeas is an easy snack specially known in South India in name “Uppu kadalai”.
- It’s rich in protein.
- Chick peas contain a moderate amount of calories and several vitamins and minerals.
- They’re also good source of fiber and protein.
- Chickpeas are high in protein and fiber,which makes them a filling food that may help lower appetite and reduce calorie intake at meals.
- Chickpeas are an excellent source of protein,which has a variety of health benefits,ranging from weight management to bone health.
Storage Instruction: After opening your pouch, place them in airtight or heavy-duty plastic bags to keep freshness locked in.