Best way to use is first soak these moth beans overnight, drain water in the morning and let them sprout. They sprout within a day and just cook with onions, green chilli, curry leaves with little salt and turmeric and cook just 10 mins and sprinkle some lemon juice, they are awesome.
Mothbean / Dewgram / Pani Payaru (நரிப்பயறு)
- Mothbean or Naripayaru / Dewgram/ Pani Payaru is a nutritious rare bean.
- The plants are rich in energy, carbohydrate, fat, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- The zinc content in it boosts your immunity. Moth beans can also reduce the effects of stress on your body.
- Moth beans also support muscle gain and fat loss.The best thing is that it can even be eaten directly.
- It can be consumed as sprouts South Indians use these beans while making lip smacking dishes during festivals.
- The beans are cooked and used in curries, salads, and other dishes.
11 People watching this product now!
Rated 0 out of 5